West Valley Nurses Club @ Glendale Community College
The West Valley Nurses Club is an organization of nurses who wish to foster the development and education of nursing students at Glendale Community College.
-Currently Enrolled in NUR 283
-3.0 cumulative GPA
-Two letters of recommendation, at least one from a GCC nursing faculty member/instructor
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently enrolled in NUR 283?
- Submit two letters of recommendation (At least one from a GCC nursing faculty member/instructor) If you have difficulty uploading letters, please submit letters to the Financial Aid Office at the main campus with your name on the envelope and Attn: Graciela Serrano
- Submit Unofficial transcript from GCC (If you have difficulty uploading an unofficial transcript, please submit a printed copy to the Financial Aid Office at the main campus with your name on the envelope and Attn: Graciela Serrano)
- Nursing Career
- Describe what attracted you to nursing as your career choice.
- What is our philosophy of nursing?
- Future Plans
- What are your major career interests and professional goals? Describe how you plan to achieve these goals.
- Why is having a lifelong plan for learning important for a nurse? How will you continue your professional growth and learning following graduation?cant question label
- Extracurricular Involvement
- If applicable, briefly describe community service and or volunteer activities in which you have participated.plicant question label
- If applicable, briefly describe professional activities, service, and social organization memberships, as well as offices or positions held in them during the past 10 years.
- List and briefly describe any awards or special honors you have received.
- In general terms, describe your current financial need for this scholarship, including hardships related to costs of attending college, work hours, etc. Detailed financial information not needed.
- Show 3 more