Lois Kellogg-Duncan Memorial Study Abroad Scholarship at Mesa Community College
- Must have completed an application to the 2019 Ireland Study Abroad Program at Mesa Community College.
- Currently enrolled full-time at Mesa Community College for Spring 2019.
- Must have completed one (1) course (3 hours) in either Philosophy or Religious Studies at Mesa Community College at time of application.
- Must be enrolled in either a Philosophy or Religious Studies course while participating in the 2019 MCC Study Abroad Ireland program.
- Minimum 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- You must be able to demonstrate financial need by completing the 2018–2019 Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA) form at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed the Study Abroad Ireland 2019 online application?
- Are you currently enrolled full -time (12 or more hours) at Mesa Community College?
- Have you completed at least one PHILOSOPHY or RELIGIOUS STUDIES course at Mesa Community College?
- List the Philosophy and/or Religious Studies course name you have completed along with the term and year the course was taken.
- What is your cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)?