Connect 4 Success MGP at Mesa Community College
Connect 4 Success was created in the Fall 2011 under the leadership and direction of the MCC President and Executive staff. This mentoring program was established because there was a great need to guide and direct foundation students (developmental education) students. This program joins together faculty and staff mentors with students who are new to the MCC campus. Award amounts are based on enrollment level and unmet financial need.
Connect 4 Success goals are:
- Connect student to on campus and local resources.
- Provide communication between mentors, students, and resources.
- Support, encourages and guide students toward academic achievement.
These goals are the foundation of Connect 4 Success. We are accepting application in the current semester. We will award multiple scholarships to our students.
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must:*
- Be an active student in the C4S program at Mesa Community College.
- Must be attending Mesa Community College
- Must have documentation of lawful presence in the United States and have a FASFA on file.
- Must be enrolled in at least 3 credits for Fall 2018 at MCC.
- Must have intention to continue attending college (or transfer) in spring 2019.
- Must have interest and time to meet with assigned Mentor on campus.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for award
Students that have received funds from any of the Maricopa Grant funding programs throughout this academic year Fall 2018-Spring 2019 may NOT be eligible to receive additional funding.