Helen A. Frantz Scholarship at Scottsdale Community College
The Helen A. Frantz Memorial Scholarship is given in memory of Helen A. Frantz. Helen was a beautiful, soft-spoken woman of substance. She was well-traveled, well read and always valued her education and the opportunities it afforded her. Her compassion for others and her desire to help those less fortunate then she achieve their educational goals is the reason the Helen A. Frantz memorial scholarship was established.
2019-2020 Academic Year
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credits
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits at Scottsdale Community College fall 2019
- Must be degree, certificate or 4 year transfer seeking
- Financial Need (current FAFSA required)
- Preference is given to Arizona High School Graduates
- Preference is given to Arizona Residents
- $4000 for the academic year ($2000 fall/$2000 spring)
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your goal in your education?