Business/ IT - Programming Scholarship at Paradise Valley Community College
This scholarship is to support and encourage students who show promise as a software programmer to pursue a career in the IT field.
- Passed Level I programming course (CIS162AD OR CIS163AA OR CIS126DL) with a 4.0 GPA (letter grade: ‘A’)
- Enrolled in subsequent Level II programming course (CIS262AD OR CIS263AA OR CIS238DL) for Fall 2019
- Enrolled in Programming and Systems Analysis AAS (Major code: 3844) OR Programming and Systems Analysis CCL (Major codes: 5048, 5962) OR Linux Professional (Major Code: 5204N) programs
Award: Tuition (In-state) for Level II programming course (3 credits; ~$270)
Deadline: November 3, 2019
Questions specific to this scholarship (in addition to generic demographic / other questions; answer in about 100 words each):
- What career path inspires you the most? Please discuss your ideal job responsibilities or provide greater details about the career you wish to pursue.
- How would this second level programming course help you achieve above mentioned job or career or both?
- How can you use your software development skills to influence positive social change?