R3 Stem Cell Scholarship
This new scholarship opportunity will not only help promote regenerative medicine and alternative therapies, it will also allow us to assist a talented young student to pursue his or her studies. Our yearly scholarship contribution provides a new avenue for us to give back to the ever-progressing academic community, while investing in young minds who are the cornerstone to the future of the stem cell field. Our primary goal for aspiring students is for them to realize their importance and impact they can have with their educational success through investments like ours and others who share our same passion.
R3 Stem Cell Scholarship Qualifications
– Applicants must be an American citizen and at least 18 years of age.
– Must possess a current grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
– Have documented acceptance at a university, accredited college or community college, or can show proof of current enrollment at a university, an accredited college or community college.
– Write a 100% unique essay with a minimum of 1000 words and submit by the December 31, 2020 deadline.
– Meet the R3 Stem Cell Scholarship regulations and follow the submission requirements detailed below.