Piper Scholars Scholarship at Scottsdale Community College
2021-2022 Academic Year
- High school senior attending one of the Scottsdale Unified School District high schools (Graduating in 2021)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must submit two letters of recommendation (i.e. from teachers, advisors, counselors, etc.) which address academic and community service participation
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits (100 level and above courses) per semester
- Must be enrolled at Scottsdale Community College Fall 2021
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA each semester and complete a minimum of 12 credits per semester to remain eligible for continued scholarship funding
- $1500 per semester up to 4 semesters
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit 2 letters of recommendation which address academic and community service participation.
- Please submit copy of high school transcript.